The CVCC Baseball Team is searching for a team manager for the 2012-2013 season. The successful candidate will receive a scholarship that includes a full tuition waiver, a full fee waiver, and books.
The selected candidate must posses background in baseball in some capacity as either a high school baseball player or team manager. Please note that this is not a roster position. You will not be a playing member of the baseball team nor will it lead to a roster position.
Duties included with this position are as followed, but not limited to:
- Laundering of uniforms
- Statistical recording and maintenance
- Game and Practice Field Set up
- Attendance to every practice and game
- Equipment Inventory
- Other Duties as assigned
Anyone that is interested in applying for this position should email Coach Adam Thomas at email@example.com. The subject line should be titled BASEBALL MANAGER. Include in your email the following information:
- Contact #
- High School
- A brief description of your baseball background
- Why you feel you would be a good fit for our program and for this position
- 2 References including name and contact #